The Malta Dynamics 5K Swivel Anchor is used in our Grabber Mobile Fall Arrest System and connects to the top of an RA12. This particular anchor rotates 360 degrees and flips 180 degrees. The swivel anchor can be used on steel flanges or concrete substrates. The safe working load for this product is 2,000 pounds and has an ultimate breaking strength of 5,000 pounds. This anchor is composed of zinc plated steel.
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017 and ANSI A10.32-12
● Compliant with OSHA 1910 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● Product Weight: 1.1 lbs.
● Simple mount and bolt on system
● Easy installation and removal
● Swivels full 360°
● Great for first-man-up system
● Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
● Material: Zinc plated steel
● Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.