- Material: ABS
- Color options: Black, White, Gray, Blue, Red, and Orange
- Adjustable chin strap
- Comfort adjustable head band
- Helmet equipped with strong lamp carrying clips, that are compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
- Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
- Maximum air flow ventilation
- 6-point suspension system for a comfortable fit
- Tab to keep headlamp from lifting off and remain in place
- Certifications: ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type2 Class C
When working on jobsites, you encounter a variety of safety hazards from every angle, that’s why proper head protection is essential. The Malta Dynamics Type 2 Safety Helmets meet the ANSI standard Z89.1-2014 for Type 2 Class C Helmets. This means they’re rated for impact to the top of your head as well as impact to the sides and back of the head. These helmets go one step further and are also tested to meet the EN397-2014 standard.
These safety helmets come in a variety of colors and boast a comfort-conscious design that features a 6-point suspension system, and a ratchet system allows you to tighten or loosen the fit to your preference. You can also order a safety helmet with a clear or tinted visor for added protection, and it will stay clear of fog even with long-term daily use. Every helmet has an adjustable chin strap to keep it securely in place if impact occurs. The chin strap also features a special added loop so you can easily attach it to your harness.
The Malta Dynamics line of safety helmets fit nice and low on your head instead of hoisted up on the top of the crown. They are designed to be the most comfortable helmet on the market and are equipped with strong lamp carrying clips, that are compatible with all elastic banded headlamps on the market. These helmets are also compatible with most available ear protection attachments.
Helmets from Malta Dynamics offer the flexibility and comfort your workers desire, along with the durability you need for peace of mind.