Insulated Work Gloves
15 Gauge Black Nylon with Acrylic Terry Interior
Fully Coated with HPT
Acrylic terry liner keeps hands warm while HPT repels liquids for wet or dry grip
MCR Safety Ninja® gloves are engineered to provide the highest level of innovation. Each of the offerings in the Ninja® series include a unique shell and polymer combination incorporating the latest in hand protection technology. Our Ninja® Glove Line offers the greatest assortment of dexterity, sense of touch, and protection. The Ninja® Ice N9690FC are fully coated and feature a 15 gauge black nylon shell with a 7 gauge acrylic terry interior liner. Looking for the best winter work gloves for dexterity? Look no further than MCR Safety insulated work gloves?
- Acrylic Terry liner for insulation / warmth
- The porous HPT coating with Anti-Wet treatment repels liquid for an unprecedent firm grip in wet or dry conditions
- Encapsulated Air Molecules provide a cushioning effect to minimize impact
- HPT Coating provides a 360 anti-wet treatment that keeps the liquids away from the glove
- At the same time, allows air to flow through which in turns keeps hands dry
- Fully coated for maximum protection
- Coating remains soft in temperatures as low as -4º F
- Treated with ActiFresh® to help control bacteria and odor
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.