Tillman 1772, Cold Weather Gloves
Cold Weather High-Vis Hand Protection with ANSI A2 Cut Resistance
Tillman Winter Insulated work gloves provide ANSI A2 Cut Resistance and are designed to provide warmth, all day comfort and great dexterity when working and handling small objects.
The 1772 winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth keeping your hands warm onthe job site. The smooth blue ¾ nitrile coating helps keep hands dry and the sandy nitrile coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- High-Vis 13-gauge polyester with ANSI A2 Cut Resistance
- 10-gauge High-Viz yellow acrylic terry for warmth
- Smooth blue ¾ nitrile coating helps keep hands dry.
- Sandy nitrile coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Hi-Vis coloring allow the users hands to be seen.
- Great thermal qualities.
- Evaporates moisture from the skin.
- Extra softness for comfort that won’t chafe.
- Able to launder extending the life of the glove.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.