- Features Kevlar® webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs
- Kevlar® webbing delivers the highest level of burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Uniquely grommeted Kevlar® leg straps feature 9 adjustment positions for an expanded range of fit
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-ring, quick connect chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckle features visual indicators showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.