- Features Kevlar® webbing throughout shoulders, torso, and legs
- Kevlar® webbing delivers the highest level of burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Uniquely grommeted Kevlar® leg straps feature 9 adjustment positions for an expanded range of fit
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-ring, quick connect chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckle features visual indicators showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.