- Features Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso and legs for pliable user-comfort
- Nomex®/Kevlar® blend webbing delivers excellent burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-rings, mating buckle chest, and quick-connect leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.