- Features Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso and legs for pliable user-comfort
- Nomex®/Kevlar® blend webbing delivers excellent burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- Friction roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- D-rings, mating buckle chest, and quick-connect leg closures are all durably finished with plated alloy steel construction
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.