- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal D-ring, quick connect leg and chest buckles, and mating buckle torso adjusters
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, and legs.
- Overmolded quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring Overmolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Overmolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.