- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal D-ring and mating buckle leg, chest, and torso adjusters
- Includes integrated frontal rescue loops constructed with reinforced Nomex®.
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso and legs
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring Overmolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Overmolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.