- Shoulder yoke and sub-pelvic leg pads feature exclusive gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal D-ring
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ring Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.