- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads feature exclusive gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports easy addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal, hip, and sternal D-rings
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Waist support pad features paired tool tether connection rings for tools weighing up to 5 lb
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.