- 1/4" Technora® synthetic rope line constituent includes alloy steel swivel snaphook
- Innovative energy absorber design provides more consistent performance in all environmental conditions and features Kevlar®/Nomex® cover for arc flash protection
- Improved internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep workers moving freely and productively
- Swiveling anchor and leg-end connectors plus an integrated carrying handle simplify installation and transportation
- Industry first UV-resistant and scratch resistant label keep warnings legible and units in service
- Includes steel anchorage carabiner with 3/4" gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.12-2021 Class 1 SRL
- Tested to ASTM F887
Lifeline 1/4" Technora® rope; 3,600 min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class/Type Class 1 SRL
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb max.
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 42"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.