- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Side-payout configuration delivers smooth lifeline operation.
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration
- Lifeline assembly includes integrated recoil spring to reduce retraction lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class A
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 24"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.