- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Side-payout configuration delivers smooth lifeline operation.
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration
- Lifeline assembly includes integrated recoil spring to reduce retraction lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class A
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 24"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.