- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber enhances braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Side-payout housing design and lifeline recoil spring deliver smooth operation and help reduce nuisance lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable aluminum housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Includes extra large anchorage carabiner with 2-1/4" gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 7/32" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.