- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack® external energy absorber for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features aluminum alloy snap hook anchorage connector
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 5' below the dorsal D-ring for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Webbing Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.