- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack® external energy absorber for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features aluminum alloy rebar hook anchorage connector
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 5' below the dorsal D-ring for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Webbing Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.