- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Features glass-filled nylon housing for durable impact resistance.
- Lifeline includes recoil spring bumper to reduce retraction lock-up
- Rugged internal steel drum and inertial braking system deliver reliable performance
- SRL includes double-locking twist-lock anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.