- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system provides positive stopping action and uniform deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber strengthens the braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Durable glass-filled nylon housing extends service life
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection and recoil spring helps prevent lifeline lock-up
- Load-indicating snap hook provides visual fall event indication
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 7/32" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.