- Kevlar® web lifeline protects against Arc Flash hazards
- Energy absorbers feature Nomex® ViewPack® covers with inspection windows and WrapPack label protection.
- Features internal locking pawls and external energy absorbers for even deceleration
- Nylon housings provide impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eyes help to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features aluminum alloy carabiner anchorage connectors
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner with twin-leg alignment clip
- May be anchored up to 5' below the dorsal D-ring for user's weighing up to 310 lb max
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing Kevlar®; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.