- Wrap-around anchorage connection eliminates the need for a separate tie-off anchor point
- Dyneema® web lifeline jacketed with polyester web for tie-back abrasion resistance.
- Features internal locking pawls and external ViewPack® energy absorber for even deceleration
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features 5k alloy steel WrapTech® Tie-back anchorage connector
- User-supplied dorsal connector required
- May be anchored from 2' to 5' below the dorsal D-ring depending on the anchorage diameter for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Webbing Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.