- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal and hip D-rings, mating buckle leg, chest, belt, and torso adjusters
- Includes integrated frontal rescue loops constructed with reinforced Nomex®.
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, belt, and legs
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads feature ripstop and quilted Nomex® fabrics for advanced Arc Flash protection
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Nomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Overmolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Overmolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.