- Comfort Legs™ lateral leg strap construction greatly improves mobility and comfort
- ArrowGrip™ dorsal D-ring plate and new slip-resistant connectors minimize slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- Industry-exclusive shoulder pad material is abrasion resistant to mitigate excess wear and keep the harness in service longer
- Advanced gel padding material disperses harness loads, eliminating hot spots and pressure points for all-day comfort
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicator showing positive connection
- FT-One™ Patent Pending
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Aluminum Alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.