- Exclusive patent pending adjustable sub-pelvic strap allows every woman to create a perfect fit for her shape in the proper size harness. No more sizing up and dealing with excess torso adjustment webbing
- Comfort Legs™ lateral leg strap construction greatly improves mobility and comfort
- ArrowGrip™ dorsal D-ring plate and new slip-resistant connectors minimize slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- Industry-exclusive shoulder pad material is abrasion resistant to mitigate excess wear and keep the harness in service longer
- Advanced gel padding material disperses harness loads, eliminating hot spots and pressure points for all-day comfort
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- FT-One Fit™ Patent Pending
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings Aluminum Alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and Adjusters Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.