- Features auto-locking rope adjuster for easy one-handed operation and balanced weight distribution
- Requires user-supplied connectors for hip D-ring attachment.
- Constructed with durable 7/16" nylon kernmantle rope
- Includes two sewn-end terminations with one end thimbled
- 23" tubular polyester sheath for abrasion resistance
- Complies with ANSI Z359.3-2017
Rope Braided nylon; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Rope Adjuster Aluminum Alloy; 3,600 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.