- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester POY
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.