- Jacketed double-layer polyester webbing provides tie-back abrasion resistance
- Energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection.
- Wrap-around anchorage connection eliminates the need for a separate tie-off anchor point
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and 5k carabiner for tie-back anchorage
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Snap Hook Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Carabiner Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.