- Features Kevlar® leg webbing throughout
- Includes pliable Soft Pack energy absorber with Nomex® cover.
- Choke-loop dorsal attachment reduces electrical conductivity
- Includes alloy steel rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Choke-loop Kevlar® webbing; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.