- Heavyweight® lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing.
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Lanyard effectively limits fall forces to less than 1,800 lb
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester POY
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 310 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.