- Heavyweight® lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing.
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Lanyard effectively limits fall forces to less than 1,800 lb
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester POY
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 310 to 425 lb max.