- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead Free Fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lbs.
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead Free Fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lbs.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lbs. Min. Static Strength
Energy Absorber Polyester Tear-away
Connectors Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lbs. Min. static strength with 3,600 lbs. gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lbs. Min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' Free Fall and 12' Free Fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48" for 6' Free Fall and 60" for 12' Free Fall
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lbs. for 6' Free Fall and 1,350 lbs. for 12' Free Fall
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lbs. for both 6' and 12' Free Fall
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lbs. Max.