- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- High-modulus internal elastic expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall and 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48" for 6' free fall and 60" for 12' free fall
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb for 6' free fall and 1,350 lb for 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb for both 6' and 12' free fall
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.