- Ironman® Internal lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing.
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connections
- Harness attachment snap hook features swivel function
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester POY
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 60"
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.