- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- Features Tie-back D-ring for wrap-around anchoring and eliminates the need for a separate tie-off anchor point.
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hooks for harness attachment and D-ring anchorage connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
D-ring Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.