- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Durable tubular polyester webbing resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.