- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Durable tubular polyester webbing resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.