- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator.
- Choke-loop dorsal attachment provides reduced weight and lower cost of compliance
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for anchorage connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester POY
Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Choke-loop Polyester webbing; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class 6' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.