- Compact size is simple to install and relocate as worksite changes require
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Internal inertial braking system provides smooth deceleration with minimal fall forces
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook lifeline connector
- User-supplied anchorage connector required
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Webbing Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.