- Compact size is simple to install and relocate as worksite changes require
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Internal inertial braking system provides smooth deceleration with minimal fall forces
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel rebar hook lifeline connector
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gates
- Includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Webbing Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Lifeline Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.