- Rope adjuster remains in position until user manually changes its location on the lifeline
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window.
- For use with 5/8" diameter synthetic rope lifelines
- Includes alloy steel rope adjuster for lifeline connection and snap hook for harness attachment
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Rope Adjuster 5/8" Rope Adjuster/Grab; Plated alloy steel; 5.000 lb min.
Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance 48"
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.