- Dual-class energy absorber provides 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lbs
- Hard-wearing 1/4" steel cable resists cuts over sharp and abrasive leading edge hazards.
- Features exclusive aluminum alloy dorsal connector for harness attachment and swivel rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Includes integral D-ring for transitional connection to and SRL
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Swivel rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates with 2" open capacity
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Energy Absorber complies with ANSI Z359.13
Cable Coated galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connectors Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength and 3,600 lb min. gate strength
D-ring Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.