- Proprietary aluminum alloy dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment
- Exclusive energy absorber design with nylon fused EVA cover limits user back discomfort.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction
- Calibrated pawl locking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability
- Versatile anchorage range from overhead up to 5' below user's dorsal D-ring
- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline with aluminum alloy rebar hook
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,000 lb min.
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.