- Proprietary aluminum alloy dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment
- Exclusive energy absorber design with nylon fused EVA cover limits user back discomfort.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction
- Calibrated pawl locking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability
- Versatile anchorage range from overhead up to 5' below user's dorsal D-ring
- 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifelines with aluminum alloy rebar hooks
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable 3/16" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,000 lb min.
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class B
Avg. Arrest Force 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 54"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.