- Innovative EdgeCore™ lifeline is made from Kevlar® cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Features SpeedLink™ field replaceability of damaged retractable units, lowering overall cost of ownership and reducing equipment down time
- Replacement retractable part number is FAL84108RP0
Lifeline EdgeCore™; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,600 lb min.
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class 2
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb max.
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 42"
ANSI User Capacity 136 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb max.