- Specifically designed Dyneema webbing for extended service life and durability when wrapped around anchroages of all materials and shapes
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet without edge exposures and hazards, outside the scope of ANSI Z359
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Features steel carabiner leg-end connectors with 5,000 lb rated gate for tie-back applications
- Features SpeedLink™ field replaceability of damaged retractable units, lowering overall cost of ownership and reducing equipment down time. Request SpeedLink™ Spanner Tool
- Replacement retractable part number is 84108RP8
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 1 SRL-P
Lifeline Dyneema®; 4,500 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,600 lb min.
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class 1
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb max.
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 42"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 420 lb max.