FallTech 84308TP8S 8' FT-X™ Web Tie-Back Class 1 Personal SRL, Twin-leg with Steel 5k Snap Hook
Direct from manufacturer
Specifically designed Dyneema webbing for extended service life and durability when wrapped around anchroages of all materials and shapes Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover Internal mechanism design...
customers are viewing this product
- Specifically designed Dyneema webbing for extended service life and durability when wrapped around anchroages of all materials and shapes
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet without edge exposures and hazards, outside the scope of ANSI Z359
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Features steel snap hook leg-end connectors with 5,000 lb rated gate for tie-back applications
- Features SpeedLink™ field replaceability of damaged retractable units, lowering overall cost of ownership and reducing equipment down time. Request SpeedLink™ Spanner Tool
- Replacement retractable part number is 84108RP8S
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 1 SRL-P.
Lifeline Dyneema®; 4,500 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector Aluminum alloy; 3,600 lb min.
Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class Class 1
Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb max.
Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance 42"
ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity 130 to 420 lb max.