The Sawfish™ is a dielectric ultra-light full-frame design that boasts chiseled lines and sleek curvature. Featuring inset TPR on the nose bridge and temple ends, the Sawfish™ is truly adaptable to any environment. This model features polarized precision lenses, which filter out bent light waves reducing glare, eye fatigue, and decreasing reflection off surfaces such as water, sand, and snow. The BH26719PFT also features a PFT lens. Thanks to its chemical and physical properties, Performance Fog Technology is a permanent coating that prevents the formation of condensation on the lenses by absorbing the humidity drops.
BH26G - Optional foam gasket for all Sawfish™ styles.
Lens: Gold Mirror Performance Fog Technology Polarized
Technology: All Bullhead Safety® Eyewear is made from 100% virgin materials. This style features lenses and frames constructed with the highest quality polycarbonate.
- Polarized lenses filter out bent light waves eliminating glare, eye fatigue, and decreasing reflection off surfaces such as water, sand, and snow.
- Lightweight full frame design
- Inset TPR nose bridge and temple ends
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 high impact standards
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020 anti-fog properties standard