The Lionfish™ is a lightweight full-frame design that boasts pop-lock temple hinges that easily snap open and shut. The dual lenses have a 6-base curve and give the user a stylish look. Featuring inset TPR on the nose bridge and temple ends, this style is adaptable to any environment. This model also features a PFT lens. Thanks to its chemical and physical properties, Performance Fog Technology is a permanent coating that prevents the formation of condensation on the lenses by absorbing the humidity drops.
Lens: Indoor/Outdoor Performance Fog Technology
Frame: Matte Black
Technology: All Bullhead Safety® Eyewear is made from 100% virgin materials. This style features lenses and frames constructed with the highest quality polycarbonate.
- PFT - Performance Fog Technology lens: Better than traditional anti-fog! This water-washable, hydrophilic anti-fog lens coating is permanently bonded to the lens to absorb moisture and then spread it consistently, providing clear, fog-free vision
- Dual 6 base curve lenses gives it a flatter front look
- Feature pop-lock (locking) temples that snap open and shut
- Lightweight full-frame design
- Inset TPR nose bridge and temple ends
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020 standards
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020 anti-fog properties standard