Global Glove & Safety CIA388XFT Vise Gripster® C.I.A. High-Visibility Cut and Impact Resistant Gloves, Nitrile Coated, Cut A4
Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection.
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option with its high-visibility orange 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Tuffalene® Platinum takes an innovative approach to achieve a higher standard of comfort, protection, and durability. This uniquely crafted material is cooler and provides a more comfortable user experience while also retaining a puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene® Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction. Because Tuffalene® Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling. The shell is also enhanced with a black Xtreme Foam Technology nitrile-coated palm and touch screen compatible fingertips.
Each pair is individually hang-tagged for retail sale.
- 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Highly-flexible Xtreme Foam Technology (XFT) finish is breathable and enhances grip in a wide variety of conditions
- Touch screen compatible fingertips
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,522 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 6
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Results: 102 Newtons
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb): 2
- EN 388 Levels: 4X43D