A lightweight, full-frame style, the Pompano™ is a good choice for many face shapes. The sleek design features embedded TPR nose pieces and temple ends to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. This model features a precision, PFT lens. Thanks to its chemical and physical properties, Performance Fog Technology is a permanent coating that prevents the formation of condensation on the lenses by absorbing the humidity drops.
Lens: Blue Mirror Performance Fog Technology
Frame: Shiny Black
Technology: All Bullhead Safety® Eyewear is made from 100% virgin materials. This style features lenses and frames constructed with the highest quality polycarbonate.
- PFT - Performance Fog Technology lens: Better than traditional anti-fog! This water-washable, hydrophilic anti-fog lens coating is permanently bonded to the lens to absorb moisture and then spread it consistently, providing clear, fog-free vision
- Lightweight full-frame design
- TPR temple ends to prevent slipping
- Embedded TPR nose pieces to ensure eyewear stays put
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020 high impact standards
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020 anti-fog properties standard
Arc Flash tested lens and frames to ASTM F2621/F2621M, which evaluates the lens response characteristics in an electrical arc exposure with a range up to approximately 25 Cal/cm². The frame retained its shape and did not distort or melt. An after-flame was not observed on the lens or frames.