Koehler BrightStar LightHawk LED Gen II with AC Charger (each)
Super lightweight, full size, rechargeable lantern.
With a 447 meter reach, this lantern will illuminate the dark reaches of a tunnel, down a railroad track, or explore a large cavernous building.
- Dual Mode Main Beam: High /Low
- Rear signaling Tail light
- Steady -on/ Flashing modes
- Articulated head
- Intrinsically safe
- Magnet Option Available
The Lighthawk Lantern was the first lantern developed with Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Technology, bringing the most reliable battery technology to the flashlight market. Long run times, fast recharge times and extremely lightweight.
Developed to reduce the overall weight of equipment carried into a fire scene or work place. Extremely lightweight for the hand lantern class at 1.9 lbs with a smoke piercing beam at 300 Lumens.
Designed for the demanding needs and environments of the Fire, Service, Utility and Transit markets.
- Power Source: 4 CELL Lithium Ion Rechargeable battery
- Lamp: Advanced LED Technology
- Light Output: 300 Lumens on high/125 lumens on low
- Peak Beam Intensity: 70,000
- Beam Distance: 447 Meters
- Run Time: 7 Hours on high/ 14 hours on low
- Length: 9.5in.
- Width: 3.12
- Height: 5.12 in.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Operating Temp: -20C to 50C
- Intrinsically Safe
- UL Protection Methods
- UL 913 CSA C22.2 No 157
- Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups C – G, T1
- Class I, II, III, Division 2, Groups A – G, T5
- Ingress Protection Level: IP67
- Meets NFPA 1901 18.104.22.168 2003 Edition